pátek 10. prosince 2010

You can´t steal my love

It seems like you could describe it. It seems like it´s possible to express it. It seems so easy. It seems like it´s always easy to find the right words. It seems you are able to describe with words what you feel, what you have hidden deep inside you. But the truth is that it is impossible to express with words anything at all. It´s impossible to express the beauty, it´s impossible to describe happiness, it´s impossible to catch a moment, the flashy moment of life. With words you cannot express the pain, you cannot describe the extension of loss, the words that could describe the most hidden in us, haven´t been invented yet.
It may seem easy to say what I feel when I´m recalling Berlin. It seems that it´s a simple task to describe that evening, those few hours. But now I´m sitting in front of an empty paper, listening to Song for Aberdeen from that evening and I don´t really know what to do with all the feelings that are filling my body and all my senses...
I would like to say how amazing it was to be a part of something like that, how amazing it was to get up and go up to the stage, go to Mando Diao. How wild it was to realize that I really have the possibility to see and experience something I´ve been dreaming about for so long.
One night in Berlin. And us. One night and Mando Diao. Twenty-four songs, nine thousand seconds and all my senses seemed to be in that moment in one place. If only one could get the chance to go through that moment again. If only it was possible at the end of your life to come back to the moment when you were really happy.
Not only me, but all of us were floating high above the earth that night, far away from Berlin´s film studio, together with Mando Diao we experienced something unforgettable and created something really special. The true beauty of art, the true love to music, the true passion to the thing one does. That´s what Mando Diao is like. They are real. Every single feeling is sincere, ´naked´ and real. The pain and the beauty, the love and the hate. It´s all there in their music. It´s all in the music they make. And all those true feelings came to us on the 2nd of September. To us in the audience.
It seems like I´ve said it all. All I´ve wanted to say. But the truth is that the most important things are going to stay unspoken. Because sometimes the words are not enough.

  

1 komentář:

  1. I do agree with every single word. I was there that night as well and just us, people who were there at that time, are able to understand what you're talking about. Luckily I've been to many Mando Diao's shows so far but that night was the most special moment I've ever share with them. It was like a communion, like a sacrament... MD's true church!
    Once again, the language falls short...
    Love,
    Pati

    OdpovědětVymazat