pondělí 14. března 2011

Music is there for one thing, to make the pain go away

The whole year has passed. Today it´s exactly one year since I got registered to mandodiao.com and become official citizen of Ochrasy. So many things happened since then, it´s almost impossible to remember it all. And it´s almost unreal to believe that it all was really true... Nothing has changed and nothing´s gonna be the same. Those insane journeys in trying to get close to Mando Diao. Fulfill dreams and even more... Some songs have become different, they captured special meaning... Some songs have transformed into something more and now reminds me of someone or something, of a feeling, moment, flavor... 
It happened more than I was expecting last year in those days. More than I could even imagine. It wasn´t very easy, but now it all seems to me like one huge neverending adventure. Adventure of happines, sadness, tears and fear, cold, hunger, strenght, devotion, resolve...and only God knows what else.
I believe in you, Mando Diao. Somehow, don´t really know why, you sounded always in the background, whatever was happening, the good or the bad. You were simply there. Thank you for that. Just one big request. Stay with me, please, don´t leave me be...I need you as much as yesterday.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat