úterý 29. března 2011

Since you’re down there, where will I just be

Justa a few fragments from one interview, dated again Down to the past, concretely to 2007.

You are often portayed as cocky and hefty. Are you?
Björn: No, I don´t think we are really. We just say what we think - unlike many others. 
CJ: We are working to be good people. Sometimes you´re not, just like everybody else. 


You seem to be quite tough and cool, but are you talking feelings with each other? 
CJ: It´s a hug and hit in the back. No, it´s not ...hahaha...
Björn: Well, yeah! We are very good at doing that. We have become better at talking actually. Any problems you have, we talk about that. And yes, all fun things, too. 


Have you thrown out a TV from the hotel room some time?
Björn: No, it´s fucking lame.
Mats: The worst thing we have done is to set a napkin on fire once.
Björn: It was a towel.
Mats: Oh yes, that´s right. We set a towel on fire in a lodge once. It´s not so cool maybe.


What makes you happy?
CJ: What makes me happy is Midsummer, crayfish dinner, family and good company. Christmas Eve also - I love the preparations! This year, I think I will cook my own red cabbage again. (The others laugh)
Mats: Very much happieness about the fans also. Now I realize that we release the new album, so I´m pretty happy about that too.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat