pátek 29. dubna 2011

Let me ride for a while let me wonder

I´m going to dedicate few next posts in this blog to the most interesting pages dedicated to Mando Diao. It´s gonna be my own choice, so it´s gonna be also very subjective. Despite this fact I hope you´ll find at least one that you don´t know right now. 
Let´s start with the notorious famous german page. It´s actually forum about all the things that have something to do with Mando Diao. 
What is so special about this page? Actually the most interesting fact is that they know everything sooner that Mando Diao itself. At least I´m sure about it:-) The latest news are really The latest. You´ll be definitelly more informed than if you check only the official MD site (that is honestly very retarded sometimes with the information...).
So go ahead and register on that page, to be able see all the amazing stuff there. Together with news, you can find there very interesting photos, videos and sooooo on.
Unfortunatelly whole site is in German....but that don´t surprise us, because we´re talking about Mando Diao;-) 


Go there: mando-diao-community.de.

...and enjoy!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat