čtvrtek 28. dubna 2011

Share some thoughts for all the pretty people

Ok, I just have to share this with you. You can find the original HERE :-) 
I DO agree with every single word. And it´s so true. I was there, I must know it. And I do want to go back . I miss Berlin and I miss Mando Diao. 

Oh dear. Have you ever noticed how personal and - well, I guess you can even call it private - “Above And Beyond” actually is?
They’re telling so much about the songs, speak so much about their past. They give all their passion in the songs to make them sound even more amazing than they normally do. And they seem so close and familar to the audience…
It’s just so cute. I’ve never noticed it like that before. Never noticed that for example everyone seemed so damn touched after “You Can’t Steal My Love”. It made me cry today, and it’s a shame I’ve actually never noticed that before.
Just the same with “Hail Your Sunny Days”. Everyone seems so happy, so relaxed, and just… proud. Proud of the band and proud of what they archieved together. I love to see them smile while making music. They seem like a family, and it seemed like everything is fucking okay. Seemed like they’re best friends in their own land, called Ochrasy.
Mando, I love you.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat