čtvrtek 21. dubna 2011

The surreal dream you haven´t seen it yet


Q: How are you?
Björn: Fine, thanks! (looks at Gustaf) 
Gustaf: No, I won’t say anything. I’m just here to keep an eye on Björn…

Q: You are…
Gustaf: Ehhh… one second. (gives Björn a paper)
Q: There’s the answer for my question on it, right?
Björn: I can’t do anything, he’s controlling me!

What is your approach to music and what is on this note?
Björn: Our music is live and big ... (Gustaf put him a new paper, Björn begins to laugh while reading) ... and it's all about Go-Gos and table dancing.
Gustaf: Oh, no. Damn, that was the wrong piece of paper ...


Credits to: Isii loves md

6 komentářů:

  1. seriously, is this from real interview?

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Yeah it is:-) I can send you a link:-)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. plz plz plz I want a link XD it's a kinda cute and funny interview!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. http://www.krone.at/Musik/Mando_Diao_-_das_Interview-Mando_Diao-Story-56029

    Here it is, enjoy:-)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. really thank you, I really enjoyed this interview. I may never know this interview's existence if you didn't posting this:D I can't read german at all but I read it as using google translate page, and it worth it! thank you!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Oh, you´re not German! :-) You´re very welcome!!! :-) I also love this interview, very funny:-D

    OdpovědětVymazat