středa 6. dubna 2011

They got nothing on us

Gustaf Norén after release of the first album Bring´ Em In....

G: We know each other for a long time ...I know Björn maybe seven, eight years and if you don´t get tired of him...I get tired of him, I get tired of him every day, you know sometimes I even hate him...but I don´t get tired of him as a person and nor as a musician because he surprises me all the time by writing good songs.
We need each other.

 
G: I don´t want world to feel good because then I wouldn´t have any songs to write and the persons to write songs to. If everyone whould be happy on the earth , then I coudn´t write songs to anyone, cause that´s what we do. We make our own living on others people depressions and suffers. (sad but completely true)

G: No teenager can stand up and say: No I don´t want drink, not  free drinks, I don´t wanna tour and see the whole world, I don´t want people loving me like I´m God. Noone can say that. The rock´n´roll cliché...it´s true. Of course it´s good. Of course I´m happy.
Of course I want more all the time and that´s the strange thing about the human being...whatever you got you wants more. And that´s the reason why you can make better and better music. The time when you feel you don´t want more then it´s over. You should quit. 

 
G: Of course we can make it even bigger. We released our album in two or three countries and I can tell you that there is lot of other countries in the world, so of course we can get it, we can have the same success like we done in Sweden and Japan in any other countries.

You experienced a lot of jealousy?
G: Oh yeah! Jealousy was born in Sweden! In my street...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat