středa 18. května 2011

Stockholm i mitt hjärta

The feeling when my feet touch the ground is nothing less than surrealistic. Then, on the board of Flygbussarna I´m fighting with sleep, trying to realize that I´ve just overcome about 1000 km in horrible turbulances with the moon on my left side. I open my eyes. Stockholm. And the surrealistic feeling on the Friday the 13 is becoming poetic. Exactly as Gustaf once said. Right now, at 4 am in the morning, I´m remembering his words and I feel them more real than ever.


Empty streets and light as if it was a normal day, not an early morning. In Stockholm. In the city where probably everything is possible. The city of coincidences on the Shining day.

While we´re passing the Stockholm´s streets in search of transport tickets I make a quick look at one poster that has attracted my attention. It says that Johnossi will play their show TONIGHT in STOCKHOLM, in Gröna Lund. I didn´t know that, or better I knew about Johnossi playing at Gröna Lund but I somehow, due to strange higher powers, completely forgot about it. Just now it screams to my face and says to me: it´s today and it´s here and what a miracle you are here too.


The Friday the 13 has already begun. One of the longest days I´ve ever experienced. It started somewhere in Poland, waiting for the delayed plane, on the deserted airport with two beers in my head. But it´s so easy to get sober.
Then up in the air, above the clouds everything was so lost, especially my mind. When your legs don´t touch the ground, you have nothing to hold on to.

Few hours of sleep in Stockholm suburb, in one of those lovely Swedish houses, woke up with the question- mark before my eyes. Where am I and what I´m doing here?

 
We´re discovering the city while it´s getting colder and colder and the clouds are saying something about early rain, that we avoid in the T-centralen restaurant drinking coffee. We bought the tickets at Gröna Lund, as if it was something completely normal, as if the life was just like that: Simple, Swedish, possible.


In the evening we hurry to the bus and the underground that takes us to the Tivoli area. It´s one hour before the concert and we´re standing in the first row, watching the gigantic inscription with the name JOHNOSSI on it.


Where do we go when we go from here? Seems like a circle around me while I wait for more...I would sit and wait for you again...


 ...I actually did. Then I met him. Meeting Björn Dixgård after Johnossi concert in Stockholm, the last days of my 24 years, Friday the 13. I could make up lots of stories but this one is real.

I was floating in the air in one minute and in the other I was standing next to him. The same day, 24 hours. Katowice and Stockholm. The most horrible and the absolutely best moment connected in one unforgetable day. And it means a lot. More than I want to say.

The next day we saw Sugarplum Fairy in the Debaser club, one dreamy location for a concert. While Carl Norén and Victor Norén were singing one of theirs fantastic songs I turned 25, leaving that crazy year behind me. Bittersweet feeling of happiness, he said once.


The Saturday night in Stockholm is scary. Everyone is drunk, everyone is getting crazy and the Swedes looks like from another world. They surely are. I would also be like that living in a city where you can meet your dreams almost every day on every corner. Where the possibility is calling for you.


In the morning we´re leaving from Cityterminalen that unbelievable northern city, we´re facing 24 hours on the road. The bus is empty till Malmö and the Swedish countryside is breathtaking.
Crossing the sea. The ferry is desolated and the waves are big, the wind on the upper deck can´t allow you to breath.


Sweden is behind us, there´s nothing to be seen anymore. Just the sea and sunset. I have few proves of what happened, something to live for... The master coincidence.

Or was it in my head?

2 komentáře:

  1. This is so cute :>
    I still can't believe it...

    And OMG that photo, sooo sweet! With little fat Björni, hihi (sorry, Björn :D)

    Love♥

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. hahahaha Isii you´re so horrible:-D :-D :-D (hihi)

    Thank you again♥

    OdpovědětVymazat