úterý 9. srpna 2011

All I have is a fucked up mind

This post is not gonna be about Mando Diao...which can be little bit confusing concerning the fact this site is absolutely and exclusively dedicated to Mando Diao (well maybe not that excslusively..). Anyway, this post is about another band from Borlänge in Sweden. The band called Goodlooking Trash. Let´s do some promotion to the band that definitely deserves attention. And because this band is actually a Borlänge band it´s not that rude to MD writing about them here:) 

You can visit their homepage... unfortunately with not very much information there.
You can go to their MySpace and listen to their music. And of course you can download their album on amazon.

The special person that recommended to me this band, told me, they sounded little bit like Sugarplum Fairy..well, I let you judge. If you by any chance want to give me a hint what you think about this band, I´d be very happy to hear your opinion. 

Enjoy and Peace&Love!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat