pondělí 8. srpna 2011

My love for you will rise up and sing

Four years ago something fatal (yeah, that´s the right word) happened. So today is a Special day. It was, back then, the best day of my life. I´d like to go back, very very much. Anyway here goes video from Mando Diao one and only performance in the Czech Republic. The fact that the only place they visited was Ostrava is again...awesome. (I come from this part of my country). Well, I wasn´t there unfortunatelly. I was somewhere else and Mando Diao catched me from the very first moment. And I still love you. Watching this video makes me realize how much I miss you! It´s been a while from your last concert. :) And even I know you will never read this post, please come to this silly small country again! That would be simply too good to be true...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat