pátek 26. srpna 2011

Take another step

I know this blog is about Mando Diao, anyway Carl Norén is very much connected to this band, so I´d like to dedicate this post to the latest interview with this guy, actually very interesting one who reveals how much special Carl Norén is. The whole interview you can read on the Sugarplum Fairy blog. I´m gonna post just my favourite part. It´s worth reading, definitely. 

What are your plans for the future? 
- I've got new plans all the time. Always trying to come up with things I can do. If you would have asked me ten years ago if I would still be making music today, I would have said no, probably not. I might have said that I would have a family and living abroad or be studying to be an engineer. But that's not the way it turned out. So let's see what happens. Maybe I'll graduate master in literature and start reviewing books.
- I think that for each door you can open, there are ten more to open. The way of life gets painted one piece at a time and you never know where you will end up.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat