pátek 26. srpna 2011

Will always find a salty sea

I missed writing to my blog so much that now I feel I'm bound to fly just because I´m able write here again:) And I miss Mando Diao so much. Lack of their concerts is horrible and painful. Peace & Love somewhere in distant and unknown future...missing Borlänge every day, every minute. Travelling there was one of the best things that ever happened in my life, but now I´m not there, at least physically. So let´s see what is happening with Mando Diao now...

UPDATED:  I´m not really sure Gustaf was part of this project...but anyway it´s nice song and great idea, so enjoy it. And read more about it in Swedish on the very same page.

Gustaf was one of those who recorded a song dedicated to the huge catastrophe in Horne of Africa. The song is called Ringar På Vattnet and you can listen to it and watch it here...



More news to come!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat