pátek 2. září 2011

When we met

Our bus is late as always. From four buses that travel to Prague, only ours is late. About two hours. The very begining of the waiting. 
The bus and the world outside the windows is dark. My first way to Berlin. 
Waiting on the bus station till the sun raises. Mando Diao is somewhere in this city. The excitement is all around us, is inside me when I´m passing the early morning´s streets. Everything is empty and cold. On the Alexanderplatz there is a mist and the tower is shrouded in cold grey. The feeling is monumental. The feeling like something is happening here...God knows what. 
Then I catch the glimpse of one Queen´s song that plays in one of the bistros. I stop for a minute, listening to the voice that was the cause why I´m standing here, in Berlin, in the 5 am in the morning. Coincidences of my life.
And I´m falling in love with Berlin, lost inside this huge city, looking for nothing.
When we finally can check-in to the hotel, we immediately fall asleep on the white sheets. Throught the windows I can see the Tempelhof airport, wondering where exactly we´ll be in few hours.
Nervous cigarets outside The building. There are not so many people here. Waiting again. Last sms home that I´m alright. Don´t know how many hours we´ll be inside, with Mando Diao. 
Funny how I´m still feeling the smell of that night, the exact feeling. And I do wanna be there again, but I don´t wanna be back in that past. All I can say is thank you again and again. 
Thank you for playing New Boy the way you played it. 
Thank you, Mando Diao for being the way you were.
Thank you for existing.
Thank you for leaving your hometown to the outside world.
...thank you for taking on the world that night...


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat