pondělí 28. listopadu 2011

But you got no money to escape from tragedy

Mando Diao will play a show this Saturday in Stockholm. If you are a citizen you can get free entrance. 
What to say about it? Well, Dear Mando Diao and the other who decides these things, in what kind of world are you living? I´d love to join you in this dreamy landscape where you can easily make decisions one week before the show and just flyyyy like that to Stockholm. If I knew that earlier I would go, that´s for sure, but unfortunately I live in a pretty boring world where there´s certain number of rules that must be obeyed. I wouldn´t be so angry if this was the first case but it´s almost ALWAYS like this. That´s what MD do to you. Odi et Amo.

But at least finally something in Sweden!!!!!!!!!! Wow! Enjoy Swedish citizens, I´m really happy for you and I mean it.:)
More info here. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat