úterý 24. ledna 2012

We can build a new tomorrow, today

There´s a limited amount of happines one can stand. Now I think I´ve crossed that line. I can´t even describe all those feelings I have in me right now. It´s just too much to tell. And well, it´s hard to explain it all. It simply means TOO MUCH for me to see Mando Diao on SZIGET festival again and together with PLACEBO... it´s just more that I dared to dream about. I will cry like a little child and I´ll be pathetic and stupid and whatever... but this news got me falling down on my knees.
The whole morning I was listening to Placebo again, after lots of years... I don´t know why I actually choose this CD today instead of Sugarplum Fairy that constantly stays in my CD player. Just today. Placebo. And then I opened Facebook and saw it.
I´m not really sure if I´m able to calm down now.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat